For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… All structures deposited at the CCDC remain confidential until the point of publication. If you would like to share an unpublished structure with your co …
… There is currently no specific technical publication to reference regarding the new generation of the CSD web interface, including either simple searching …
… If your structure(s) are not intended for publication, but you wish to make them available to other scientists through the CSD or ICSD then the structure(s …
… Communication your data will remain confidential until the point of publication in an associated article. It may however be made available to journal referees …
… in manuscripts and publications Are accessible by referees during the peer review Are available to view or download through a single access service known …
How long does it take for CSD Communications and structures published in associated scientific articles to be curated?
… All structures undergo automatic validation at the point of deposition and then at the point of publication (either as a CSD Communication or through …
… based on the theories of how X-rays interact with 3-D lattices. The publication "Fundamentals of Crystallography" by C. Giacovazzo, H. L. Monaco, D. Viterbo, F …
… High-resolution images are ideal for posters, reports and publications, but sometimes you need to get across a truly three-dimensional structural concept …
… Mercury provides an intuitive option for ray-traced image rendering, which results in high quality graphics that are ideal for presentations, publications …
… We recommend that the CSD Refcode (entry ID) is included in the body of your paper in the style CSD-REFCOD, and that the original publication where …
Top Support Solutions
- CSD Portfolio software suites requirements and supported platforms
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- How should I reference GOLD?
- How do I sign into WebCSD and what are the benefits of signing in?
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio