For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… The unit of a GOLD docking is one ligand, multiple poses of the same ligand are part of the same unit. To split the docking of a large multi-mol2 file over …
… Most ligand-protein docking programs, including GOLD, are not suitable for docking proteins to other proteins because the problems that must be solved when …
… It is not possible to determine how long a ligand or set of ligands will take to dock as this is dependent on, but not limited to, the following: the size …
… GOLD allows for partial protein flexibility in all dockings. Specifically GOLD rotates the torsion angles of serine, threonine and tyrosine hydroxyl groups …
… GOLD processes jobs on a per ligand basis, and each ligand docking will be performed on a single processor, or a single core if a multi-core processor …
… docking experiments on all of these. …
… Consecutive dockings using the same input files will not give identical solutions or fitness scores. The reason for this is fundamental to the way in which …
… GOLD can be used to dock ligands to DNA and RNA structures, however it has not been specifically parametrised to handle these and extensive validation work has …
… Although GOLD was designed to dock flexible ligands into protein binding sites, it is possible to perform a rigid ligand docking. To enable this option, go …
… It is possible to save scores on a per atom basis whilst docking with GOLD. This can be done by setting the 'per_atom_scores' keyword in the GOLD configuration …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?