For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
… During a docking run GOLD scores solutions according to a fitness function. GOLD offers a choice of fitness functions for scoring: GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP …
… prediction and virtual screening, and thus it is now the default scoring function in GOLD. Other scoring functions may work well for certain protein targets. ChemScore …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0 fails to start on some linux and MacOS systems if unregistered
- Images exported from Mercury when accessed on Windows over remote desktop can appear compressed
- Crossminer crashes on Windows after starting the interface with the message "Cannot create a valid graphics content: exiting"
- I am unable to unpack the CSDS installer zip file on Windows - I am told there is not enough room and the zip contains hundreds of peta-bytes (PB) of data
- How does the formula search work in WebCSD?