For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
… During a docking run GOLD scores solutions according to a fitness function. GOLD offers a choice of fitness functions for scoring: GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP …
… prediction and virtual screening, and thus it is now the default scoring function in GOLD. Other scoring functions may work well for certain protein targets. ChemScore …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio
- Not enough disk space error while trying to install the software