For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… During a docking run GOLD scores solutions according to a fitness function. GOLD offers a choice of fitness functions for scoring: GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
… distributions: not used v.s. are used Relative ligand energy: off v.s. on Default SF: GoldScore vs ChemPLP …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio
- Not enough disk space error while trying to install the software
- ConQuest stopped working on Windows after I updated from 2023.1 to 2023.2
- Create your own offline installer for the free version of Mercury
- On Windows, applying the 2023.2 update from a check for updates in Mercury or Hermes may give an error about updating qtwebengine_resources.pak