For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
… During a docking run GOLD scores solutions according to a fitness function. GOLD offers a choice of fitness functions for scoring: GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP …
… prediction and virtual screening, and thus it is now the default scoring function in GOLD. Other scoring functions may work well for certain protein targets. ChemScore …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?