For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… (Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP, as well as an additional fitness function for rescoring only (ChemScore RDX). GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
… distributions: not used v.s. are used Relative ligand energy: off v.s. on Default SF: GoldScore vs ChemPLP …
… All the scoring functions have strengths and weaknesses. We have found that ChemPLP on the whole is the best performing scoring function for both pose …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- Activating the CSD Python API
- ConQuest crashes with "Failed to execute script csds" error message
- I use a local licence server and it fails approximately every two weeks with errors like"Unable to verify process lock!" in the log file
- I am unable to upgrade to the 2020 version of the CSD software, how do I continue using an older version?
- CCDC Software is currently incompatible with macOS 11 Big Sur