For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… (Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP, as well as an additional fitness function for rescoring only (ChemScore RDX). GOLD also offers the ability to implement …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
… distributions: not used v.s. are used Relative ligand energy: off v.s. on Default SF: GoldScore vs ChemPLP …
… All the scoring functions have strengths and weaknesses. We have found that ChemPLP on the whole is the best performing scoring function for both pose …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?