For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… (Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP, as well as an additional fitness function for rescoring only (ChemScore RDX). GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
… distributions: not used v.s. are used Relative ligand energy: off v.s. on Default SF: GoldScore vs ChemPLP …
… All the scoring functions have strengths and weaknesses. We have found that ChemPLP on the whole is the best performing scoring function for both pose …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- Updating my CSD software installation to the 2022.2 release fails on Linux
- How do I activate the software for all users?
- How do I activate the software after installation?
- Exporting or saving entries in ConQuest on MacOS 12.0 results in a "The save file operation failed to connect to the open and save panel service" error
- Where can I find my customer number and activation key?