For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… GOLD has been optimised for the prediction of ligand binding positions rather than the prediction of binding affinities. It is not recommended to use scoring …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… function incorporates a term, dG, that represents the total free energy change that occurs on ligand binding and was trained by regression against binding affinity …
… of protein ligand interactions. Each chromosome is assigned a fitness score based on its predicted binding affinity and the chromosomes within the population …
… Unfortunately GOLD is not ideally suited to cases where no binding site is to be designated. GOLD currently has a built-in upper limit on the maximum size …
… docking proteins are sufficiently different from those when docking ligands. In particular GOLD requires a distinct concave binding site to be defined, whereas …
… . As a result Relibase+ is a powerful tool for the investigation of binding site interactions in individual complexes and trends through series of complexes …
… crystallographic binding pose can be reproduced better. The GOLD docking algorithm returns only very similar binding poses. If so, try using the Diverse …
… of the defined binding site the size of the ligand(s) the computer speed the GOLD configuration (e.g. docking runs that allow for flexible side chains or explicit …
… to dock if the binding site is too large or contains functionality that is not matched by equivalent functionality (donor, acceptor or hydrophobic) on the ligand …
… The default set up in the GOLD interface in CCG's MOE is designed to generate a variety of plausible and different binding poses. There are some differences …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted