For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… by opening the Packing and Slicing dialogue via Calculate, Packing/Slicing, changing the Include atoms radio button to ...that Fit. Once this setting has been changed …
… . This is because GOLD requires at least three matches of complementary fitting points between protein and ligand before a binding pose can be scored. Where …
… , AND NO REPRESENTATION IS MADE OR WARRANTY GIVEN, WHETHER WITH REGARD TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM OR OTHERWISE, AND ALL …
… YOU AGREE THAT THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN *AS IS* BASIS, AND NO REPRESENTATION IS MADE OR WARRANTY GIVEN, WHETHER WITH REGARD TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OR FITNESS …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?