For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… chains or explicit water molecules will take longer) the number of GA runs per ligand whether or not "allow early termination" is switched on the chosen GA …
… from the default settings used in GOLD. These are (MOE v.s. standalone GOLD): Number of GA runs: 30 v.s. 10 Diverse Solutions: on v.s. off Flexible ligand ring …
Why is there a discrepancy between the final fitness score and the calculated fitness score (from individual terms) of a docking performed using the GOLD API?
… , the fitness is not always recalculated, but sometimes simply copied if no changes have been made to an individual during a previous iteration of the GA …
… GOLD determines solutions.GOLD uses a Genetic Algorithm (GA) for protein ligand docking which works as follows: A population of potential solutions (i.e. possible …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio