For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… If a CIF is not available, please contact email@example.com to discuss other possible formats. However, most major journals now require cifs …
… We suggest that when naming data_ values in CIFs you only use alphanumeric characters and for multi-block CIFs it is recommended that each structure is given …
… CIF (Crystallographic Information File) is a standard means of information interchange in crystallography, sponsored by the International Union …
… Guidelines for the preparation and editing of a CIF, the data items required therein, standard data codes and keywords, CIF templates, example CIFs, and data …
… Your CIFs are sent to the IUCr’s checkCIF/PLATON service which returns checkCIF/PLATON reports for each structure you are depositing. Your CIF files are only …
… CIF applications. XV. enCIFer: a program for viewing, editing and visualising CIFs. F. H. Allen, O. Johnson, G. P. Shields, B. R. Smith, M. Towler, J. Applied …
… The data items normally present in a CIF, including details of authors and journal, though not all items are necessarily included in an entry in the Cambridge …
… We would be pleased to help you import CIFs in bulk into the My Structures service. For any queries regarding this issue please contact us …
… the structure data in CIF format. Read and accept the conditions of use to activate the download feature. Once you complete this first time verification step, you may …
… From the 1st June 2011 the CCDC began to accept the deposition of structure factor data with CIFs, in line with recommendations by the International Union …
Top Support Solutions
- CSD Portfolio software suites requirements and supported platforms
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- How should I reference GOLD?
- How do I sign into WebCSD and what are the benefits of signing in?
Newest Support Solutions
- How can I improve visualisation performance when running CCDC software over Remote Desktop Connection (RDP)?
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio