Access Structures is a free service to allow you to view and retrieve individual structures from the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) and Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD). To view and retrieve more structures today or to access our more advanced search functionality please follow the steps below.
For the CSD:
- If you already have a license please sign-in and ensure you connect a valid CSD license to your account by activating WebCSD.
- If you have already connected your license but are still unable to access the data you require please fill in your details using the Manual Form and our CSD team will help you.
- If you don’t currently have a license and would like more information on the CSD System please contact us through our Enquiry Page. A CSD license will allow you to undertake systematic searching, retrieval and analysis of crystal structures and our web searching system, WebCSD, allows you to access more data and perform more advanced searches such as sub-structure and unit cell searching. The CSD System also provides advanced programmatic access through a powerful Python API.
For the ICSD:
- Comprehensive search, analysis and visualisation of curated inorganic crystal structure data in is available through the ICSD.
- To find out about obtaining access to the ICSD, including advanced web-based search options, please see the ICSD homepage.