For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… Yes, using the Rescore solutions tick box in the Fitness & Search Options section under Global Options when using the GOLD Setup GUI. Rescoring, like docking …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
… (Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP, as well as an additional fitness function for rescoring only (ChemScore RDX). GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- Installing Mercury in a computer lab
- How can I run GOLD in parallel?
- Why do I have problems selecting atoms or scaling issues in Mercury on MacOS?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of activating via a local licence server?
- What is the the Service Level Agreement for support of CCDC customers?