For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… Access Structures, which includes all structures in the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) and the Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD), provides …
… Yes, Mercury allows two or more structures to be displayed simultaneously. To display multiple crystal structures, switch on the Multiple Structures tick box …
… In tautomeric situations, the crystal structure will contain a specific tautomer and the safe procedure is to formulate the principal tautomers and search …
… of CSD-Materials include everything in CSD-System as well as: Crystal structure determination from power diffraction data using DASH Polymorph risk …
… with all the published structures in the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) and the Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD). The Reduced Cell Check runs …
… Data for crystal structures of compounds not included in the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) or the Inorganic Crystal Structure Database (ICSD …
… New software for searching the Cambridge Structural Database and visualising crystal structures I. J. Bruno, J. C. Cole, P. R. Edgington, M. Kessler, C. F …
… service offers three options (Download Modes) for crystal data that may provide structure factor data if available: The Deposited CIF option will provide the CIF …
… The new version of Access Structures allows you to search for journals in the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) and the Inorganic Crystal Structure Database …
… You can deposit organic, metal-organic and inorganic experimental crystal structures as well as theoretical structures through the joint CCDC/FIZ Karlsruhe …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0.0 fails to start on some linux systems
- Using old in-house databases with the 2019 CSD System
- Use of ConQuest's 3D Visualiser on Mac Retina Displays
- How to ensure you get the best graphical performance from the 3D visualiser components in CCDC programs
- Why is CellCheckCSD 1.2 not working with my diffractometer software package?