For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… Yes, Mercury allows two or more structures to be displayed simultaneously. To display multiple crystal structures, switch on the Multiple Structures tick box …
… WebCSD, which includes structures awaiting curation by the CSD Editors, provides the most up-to-date information on crystal structures in the published …
… In tautomeric situations, the crystal structure will contain a specific tautomer and the safe procedure is to formulate the principal tautomers and search …
… of CSD-Materials include everything in CSD-System as well as: Crystal structure determination from power diffraction data using DASH Polymorph risk …
… New software for searching the Cambridge Structural Database and visualising crystal structures I. J. Bruno, J. C. Cole, P. R. Edgington, M. Kessler, C. F …
… Data for crystal structures of compounds not included in the CSD are collected by the databases shown below:- Protein Data Bank (PDB) http://www.rcsb.org/pdb …
… information to researchers, and the CCDC actively encourages the deposition of all crystal data. …
… service offers three options (Download Modes) for crystal data that may provide structure factor data if available: The Deposited CIF option will provide the CIF …
… In general you should input complete molecules, ions or crystal structures to Mogul rather than substructures. The geometrical preferences of a bond length …
… Matches from a CellCheckCSD search may be viewed using the CCDC's crystal structure visualisation program, Mercury, if the computer you are working on has …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?
Newest Support Solutions
- Mogul/MOE Interface Setup Instructions
- How do I select multiple elements for a query atom in a WebCSD substructure search?
- How do I view anisotropic displacement parameters (ADPs) for CSD entries?
- After installing the CSD System software on Ubuntu some desktop shortcuts are blank and when clicked on say they are untrusted