For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… structures. The CSD contains both X-ray and neutron diffraction analyses and structures are input into the CSD if they are based on either: - a single crystal study …
I know that a particular crystal structure has been published, why is it not included in the latest release of the database?
… and to structures before they are fully curated, where they are designated as "CSD X-Press" entries. Alternatively the CSD is released in ConQuest in November each …
… molecule organic and metal-organic experimental crystal structures. The CSD contains both X-ray and neutron diffraction analyses and structures are input …
… -organic experimental 3D crystal structures from X-ray and neutron diffraction structures. Non-CSD structures include, for example, any calculated structures …
… collated_bestranking_file.tmp" >> collate_results.sh chmod +x collate_results.shecho "A script to collate the results has been created: collate_results.sh …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?