CSD-Crossminer supplied with the 2020 release is supported on the following platforms and operating systems:
- Windows - Intel compatible, 64-bit executables for:
- Linux - Intel compatible, 64-bit:
- RedHat Enterprise 7 and 8
- CentOS 7 and 8
- Mac Intel compatible 64-bit executables for:
- macOS 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15
Note: As we add support for newer linux versions, support for older versions may have to be withdrawn. If you are interested in a different platform, please enquire. CSD-Crossminer has been tested when installed natively on these platforms. Use with emulators, including virtual machines, has not been tested amd is not supported. If you choose to use a version other than those listed above we cannot guarantee that CSD-Crossminer will work correctly, although we will attempt to assist you with any problems you may encounter.