For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… of processes and platforms that were purchased. GOLD is no longer available under this licensing model, and legacy customers with perpetual licenses are encouraged …
… to run the licence server must be specified prior to purchasing the licence, since the licence server is "node locked" to a specific machine. However, the GOLD …
… How can I purchase additional licences? …
… licences (all new and some older purchases), users have the ability to log on and log off their workspace accounts so that workspaces can be accessed from …
… purchased, a single installation of the CSD package may be made. However, there is no limit to the number of users that may access this installation.All components …
Top Support Solutions
- Which platforms are supported?
- What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
- What are the differences between the Tanimoto and Dice similarity coefficients?
- How does the GOLD licensing system work?
- What is GOLD's "FlexNet Licence Manager" and how does it work?