For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… (Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP, as well as an additional fitness function for rescoring only (ChemScore RDX). GOLD also offers the ability to implement …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
… distributions: not used v.s. are used Relative ligand energy: off v.s. on Default SF: GoldScore vs ChemPLP …
… All the scoring functions have strengths and weaknesses. We have found that ChemPLP on the whole is the best performing scoring function for both pose …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- ConQuest 2.0 fails to start on some linux and MacOS systems if unregistered
- Images exported from Mercury when accessed on Windows over remote desktop can appear compressed
- Crossminer crashes on Windows after starting the interface with the message "Cannot create a valid graphics content: exiting"
- I am unable to unpack the CSDS installer zip file on Windows - I am told there is not enough room and the zip contains hundreds of peta-bytes (PB) of data
- How does the formula search work in WebCSD?