For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please Contact Us. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… (Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP, as well as an additional fitness function for rescoring only (ChemScore RDX). GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
… distributions: not used v.s. are used Relative ligand energy: off v.s. on Default SF: GoldScore vs ChemPLP …
… All the scoring functions have strengths and weaknesses. We have found that ChemPLP on the whole is the best performing scoring function for both pose …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- I am unable to set a file association (e.g. opening cif files with enCIFer) on Windows 11
- I installed the CSD Portfolio with the Windows offline installer and the software is complaining that it can't find the data
- Running python scripts from the 2023.3 versions of Mercury or Hermes may not display output correctly on linux
- Uninstallation options for the 2023 CSD Portfolio
- Not enough disk space error while trying to install the software