For questions not addressed by a support solution here, please email email@example.com. Please do include a description of the problem as well as your operating system and version.
What can we help you with?
… During a docking run GOLD scores solutions according to a fitness function. GOLD offers a choice of fitness functions for scoring: GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP …
… It is possible to rescore poses generated by GOLD with any of five scoring functions (GoldScore, ASP, ChemScore, ChemScore RDS and ChemPLP). GoldMine databases …
What is the difference between the GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP and ChemPLP scoring functions provided with GOLD?
… The GoldScore, ChemScore, ASP (the Astex Statistical Potential) and ChemPLP fitness scores are dimensionless. However in each case the scale of the score gives …
Top Support Solutions
Newest Support Solutions
- How long does it take for CSD Communications and structures published in associated scientific articles to be curated?
- ConQuest 2.0 fails to start on some linux and MacOS systems if unregistered
- Images exported from Mercury when accessed on Windows over remote desktop can appear compressed
- Crossminer crashes on Windows after starting the interface with the message "Cannot create a valid graphics content: exiting"
- I am unable to unpack the CSDS installer zip file on Windows - I am told there is not enough room and the zip contains hundreds of peta-bytes (PB) of data