GOLD 5.5 is supported on the following platforms and operating systems:
- Windows - Intel compatible, 32-bit executables (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit
versions of Windows) for:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Linux - Intel compatible. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available for:
- RedHat Enterprise 6 and 7
- CentOS 6 and 7
- Ubuntu 12, 14 and 16
- Mac Intel compatible 64-bit executables for:
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12
Note: As we add support for newer linux versions, support for older versions may have to be withdrawn
If you are interested in a different platform, please enquire.
GOLD has been tested when installed natively on these platforms. Use with emulators, including virtual machines, has not been tested & is not supported.
If you choose to use a version other than those listed above we cannot guarantee that GOLD will work correctly, although we will attempt to assist you with any problems you may encounter.