The CSD Python API is developed to make the CSD-System (CSDS) data and functionality accessible in a programmatic fashion. The aim is to facilitate tailored script creation using the whole spectrum of CSDS functionality to answer your targeted research questions, or integrate access to crystal data and CSDS functions seamlessly into 3rd party software. It is a platform for innovation.
This is an Open Forum for Public Discussion
This forum is intended to foster innovation with the CSD Python API. We invite you to post your comments, suggestions, success stories and requests for help with the CSD Python API.
This is a public forum, and search engines index all discussions occurring here. Please send any sensitive feedback on the CSD Python API instead to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may disagree with a post and wish to respond to it. That is fine, encouraged even. But, please only criticize ideas, not people. So, please:
- Avoid personal attacks.
- Avoid unjustified contradiction.
- Avoid responding to a post’s tone instead of its content.
Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that add to the thread. Providing evidence and citations is encouraged.
When you see bad behaviour, please don’t reply. Acknowledging it only wastes your time and encourages further. Just report it and move on. Appropriate action will be taken as the moderators are aware. In order to maintain this community, moderators reserve the right to delete any content and any user account, for any reason and at any time. You can report inappropriate content by emailing email@example.com.
Moderators do not preview new posts and the CCDC takes no responsibility for any content posted by others.
Please, keep the language, links, and images appropriate for everyone.
- Respect other people. Don’t post anything obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
- Respect intellectual property. Don't post content that you don't have permission to share.
Keep It Tidy
Try to keep things tidy, so that we can spend more time on discussions and less time cleaning up.
- Don’t start topics in the wrong categories, nor cross-post the same thing to multiple categories.
- Don’t post content-less replies, such as “+1” or “Agreed”,
- Don’t hijack topics by posting unrelated content, start new topics instead.
- Don’t sign your posts; every post has your profile information attached.
- Don't duplicate existing topics.
Terms of Service
We have Terms & Conditions describing our mutual rights and responsibilities related to content, privacy, and laws. By using this service, you accept these Terms & Conditions.