In this workshop you will explore more advanced tips and tricks to search and analyse metal-organic structures by:
- Learning more advanced searching options in ConQuest.
- Familiarising with using subsets in ConQuest.
- Learning how to export and analyse hitlists in Mercury.
The workshop will focus on metal-organic structures, but is open to scientists interested to other structures in the CSD.
- Feeling comfortable with basics of Mercury visualisation:
- Navigating the Mercury interface.
- Editing styles, and colours.
- Displaying packing diagrams.
If not, consider reviewing our self-guided visualisation workshop before the event.
- Feeling comfortable with the basics of searching in ConQuest:
- Navigating the ConQuest interface, and in particular the Build Queries tab options.
- Drawing substructures in the Draw window.
If not, consider reviewing our self-guided searching workshop before the event.
- A current, valid CSD licence - CSD-Core or above.