Learn how you can use digital first approaches to optimise solid form material properties in pharmaceutical development.
This virtual meeting from JAICI is especially for our user community in Japan.
Please register below to join us.
- Welcome from JAICI
- Dr Hiromi Sakurai - Sales Manager - JAICI
- Your hosts from the Japan Association for International Chemical Information welcome you to this joint meeting.
- Data Driven Approaches to Optimising Material Properties
- Dr Susan Reutzel-Edens - Head of Science - CCDC
- Susan has 30 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, and founded the solid form design program at Eli Lilly and Company. She joined the CCDC in March 2021 to provide strategic oversight in developing our data and software to meet the evolving needs of our users across industry and academia. Here she will explore what data driven approaches mean for modern drug development.
- CSD-Materials treats - case studies
- Dr Ioana Sovago - Applications Scientist - CCDC
- Ioana applies her expertise across crystal structures, co-crystals and polymorphism to develop new functions in the CSD software applications which let scientists answer questions and truly understand their solid form materials. Here she will share a range of case studies and explore what is possible with cheminformatics approaches to materials design.
- The speakers welcome your questions following the presentations.