Wednesday, 7th July from 10am to 11.30am (BST)
In this workshop you will explore how to use Mogul to assess the geometry of a molecule using the information in over 1.1 million structures in the CSD by learning:
- How to run a geometry check in Mercury.
- How to launch Mogul from Mercury.
- How to interpret the results obtained.
- How to restrict the geometry check to a specific feature of a molecule loaded.
- Feeling comfortable with basics of Mercury visualisation:
- Navigating the Mercury interface.
- Editing styles, and colours.
- Displaying packing diagrams.
If not, consider reviewing our self-guided visualisation workshop before the event.
- A current, valid CSD licence - CSD-Core or above.