Searching: The basics of searching the CSD and exploring CSD subsets using ConQuest.
Tuesday 10th November
3pm - 4:30pm GMT
You will learn:
- How to search over a million published crystal structures using our desktop software ConQuest.
- How to refine your results to structures in targetted subsets allowing you to explore drugs, pesticides and MOFs in more detail
Suitable for new users or those wanting a refresher.
- Show one - our team will go through an example on their screen.
- Try one - it's your turn, work through the example yourself - with our team on the line for support.
- Explore more - we'll summarise the key points, and give you further examples to try in your own time.
- You must have CSD-System installed and up to date.
- No previous experience is necessary for this workshop.
- There are limited places, so please let us know if you register but can no longer attend.
Due to high demand registration is now closed!
To make sure there is time to support all those attending we must limit the places on this session.
If you would like to be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com
Alternatively we will be making the recording of the "show one" section available on YouTube after the session - please look out on our monthly newsletter or our YouTube channel for this.