Wednesday, 14th July from 12.30pm to 2pm (BST)
In this workshop you will explore tools from the CSD Software to assess structural stability, in particular studying intermolecular interactions for small molecules using Full Interaction Maps (FIMs). You will:
- Learn how informatics and data-driven approaches can be used to understand the solid state.
- Familiarise yourself with what tools are available in the CSD-Materials suite and what they can be used to do.
- Learn how to use Full Interaction Maps to analyse a structure.
- Feeling comfortable with basics of Mercury visualisation:
- Navigating the Mercury interface.
- Editing styles, and colours.
- Displaying packing diagrams.
- Displaying hydrogen bonds.
If not, consider reviewing our self-guided visualisation workshop before the event.
- A current, valid CSD licence - CSD-Material or above.